Iberia Foods is the fastest growing food distributor in Chicago. Our expanding business is in need of experienced Sales Managers, to join a team of professionals.
- Partners with clients to build creative and strategic sales presentations to achieve growth in product sales
- Communicates client priorities to Retail Sales Organization to deliver in-store presence and business objectives
- Coordinates client market visits and key account calls
- Manages new items and promotional contracts to assigned distributors and retailers
- Other responsibilities as assigned to meet business objectives
- A proven track-record in sales; preferably in food industry, big box retailer, grocery distributor or national company
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, presentation, negotiation, and sales skills
- Must have the ability to analyze sales and marketing information needed to make effective sales presentations.
- Engage to solve problems quickly
- Self-starting and able to work autonomously
- Must be willing to travel when necessary
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Associates degree in related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- 5 years sales in the retail food industry working within the grocery class of trade
- Must speak English and Spanish
- Drivers license required.
Not open to virtual environment.